The Pretty Things - S.F. Sorrow Album
|5||I See You||4:03|
|6||Well Of Destiny||1:53|
|9||She Says Good Morning||3:23|
|10||Bracelets Of Fingers||3:41|
|12||S. F. Sorrow||3:13|
|13||Old Man Going||3:09|
|SCX 6306||Pretty Things||S.F. Sorrow (LP, Album)||Columbia||SCX 6306||UK||1968|
|REP 5140||The Pretty Things||S. F. Sorrow (CD, Shape, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Repertoire Records||REP 5140||UK||2010|
|7 C 038-05796||Pretty Things||S. F. Sorrow (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia||7 C 038-05796||Sweden||1976|
|VICP-62644||The Pretty Things||S. F. Sorrow (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Victor||VICP-62644||Japan||2004|
|SMACDX1115||Pretty Things||S. F. Sorrow (CD, Album, RE, Car)||Madfish, Snapper Music||SMACDX1115||Europe||2018|
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Wind [Instruments], Piano – Wally Allen
- Cover [Design], Lyrics By [Story] – Phil May
- Drums, Vocals – Twink
- Engineer – Peter Mew
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Dick Taylor
- Organ, Sitar, Percussion, Vocals – John Povey
- Photography – Dick Taylor
- Producer – Norman Smith
- Vocals – Phil May
- Written By – Alder (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13)
- Written-By – Taylor (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13), Povey (tracks: 2 to 9, 11 to 13), Smith (tracks: 10), May (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13), Waller (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13)
Originally released in 1968
All tracks published by Lupus Music Co. Ltd., except
track 9 published by De Wolfe Ltd.
℗ 1968 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd.
Artist's name on front cover 'Pretty Things', on the spines 'The Pretty Things'.
Standard jewelcase with 4-page folded insert.
- Barcode: 4001617898222
- Label Code: LC 8100
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): SONOPRESS S-1820/ 085-89822 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L030
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0722
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): SONOPRESS S-1820/ 085-89822 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L030
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0779
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): SONOPRESS S-1820/ 085-89822 A
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L030
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0794
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Lupus Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – De Wolfe Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – S-1820
Sorrow is the fourth album by the English rock group Pretty Things. Released in 1968, it is one of the first rock concept albums. Based on a short story by singer Phil May, the album is structured as a song cycle, telling the story of the main character, Sebastian F. Sorrow, from birth through love, war, tragedy, madness, and the disillusionment of old age. The Pretty Things. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Pretty Things. Sorrow LP, Album, Die. Rare Earth. RS 506. Продать эту версию. Sorrow LP, Album, Gat. This is the story of The Pretty Things S. The bands career started five years earlier in 1962, and for five years they were a rhythm and blues and blues-rock band with a number of minor hits in the UK. For most of 1968 the band recorded the song cycle that would become S. In need of money to continue the recording process, the band had to disrupt and finance the sessions with live performances, single releases that were planned for the album none of them charted, and even acting in a silly and forgotten movie, Whats Good for the Goose, with Norman Wisdom. The Pretty Things' early history in the studio featured the band with its amps seemingly turned up to 11, but for much of S. Sorrow the band is turned down to seven or four, or even two, or not amplified at all except for Wally Allen's bass - natch, and they're doing all kinds of folkish things. Songs in album The Pretty Things - S. Sorrow 1968. The Pretty Things - S. Sorrow Is Born. The Pretty Things - Bracelets Of Fingers. The Pretty Things - She Says Good Morning. The Pretty Things - Private Sorrow. The Pretty Things - Balloon Burning. The Pretty Things - Death. The Pretty Things - Baron Saturday. The Pretty Things - The Journey. The Pretty Things - I See You. The Pretty Things - Well Of Desitiny. Слушать песню The Pretty Things S. Sorrow 1968 Full Album онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон андроид, айфон вы можете на сайте Pretty Things : S. Sorrow,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Listen free to The Pretty Things S. Sorrow S. Sorrow Is Born, Bracelets of Fingers and more. 17 tracks 58:32. Fourth LP by The Pretty Things. Originally recorded at Abbey Road Studios and produced by Norman Smith in 1967, around the same time as Pink Floyd's The Piper at the Gates of Dawn and The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band