The Grateful Dead - The Grateful Dead Movie Album
|1||Eyes Of The World|
|2||It's Like A Continuous Trip|
|3||The Other One|
|4||Levy Gets In|
|9||Making Of The DVD Documentary Film|
|11||One More Saturday Night|
|12||The Om People|
|13||A Look Back Documentary Film|
|15||Spanish Jam >|
|17||Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad|
|21||Bill Graham's Crew Introduction|
|23||Mind Left Body jam >|
|25||China Cat Sunflower >|
|28||Weirdness From He's Gone|
|29||Ripped Off Fan|
|30||Weather Report Suite|
|31||Multi-Camera And Multi-Track Audio Demonstration|
|33||Johnny B. Goode|
|34||Making Of The Animated Sequence Documentary Film|
|36||"Mars Hotel" Television Commercial|
|37||The Grateful Dead Movie|
|38||It Must Have Been The Roses/End Credits|
|39||Uncle John's Band|
|40||Playing In The Band|
|41||The Other One >|
|42||I Know You Rider|
|HEN 2 074||The Grateful Dead||The Grateful Dead Movie (VHS, PAL)||Hendring||HEN 2 074||UK||1981|
|15870||The Grateful Dead||The Grateful Dead Movie (Blu-ray-R, Unofficial)||Eagle Rock Entertainment||15870||Russia||Unknown|
|0883803||The Grateful Dead||The Grateful Dead Movie (VHS, PAL)||Polygram Video||0883803||UK||1981|
|33008||The Grateful Dead||The Grateful Dead (S/Vision, PAL)||RCA Columbia Pictures Video UK||33008||UK||1983|
|CMM DD 123||The Grateful Dead||The Grateful Dead Movie (2xVCD)||Castle Multi Media||CMM DD 123||UK||1995|
- Animation – Gary Gutierrez
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Gary Gutierrez
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Phil Lesh
- Cameraman – Albert Maysles, David Myers , Don Lenzer, Jonathan Else, Kevin Keating , Richard Paup, Robert Primes, Stephen Lighthill, Thomas D. Hurwitz
- Coordinator [Project] – Uriah Lovelycolors
- Design [DVD Menu Designer] – Michael Endlich
- Design [Package Deisgn And Production] – Robert Minkin
- Edited By [Sound Editor] – Andy Wiskes, Pat Jackson
- Engineer [Commentary Track] – Mike McGinn
- Executive-Producer – Ron Rakow
- Executive-Producer [DVD] – Cameron Sears
- Executive-Producer [Retina] – Rob Lazarus
- Film Director [Editorial Director] – Jerry Garcia
- Film Director [Location Director] – Leon Gast
- Film Editor – John Nutt, Lisa Fruchtman
- Film Editor [Associate] – Emily Craig, Murray Mintz
- Film Editor [DVD - Assistant] – Maureen Futtner
- Film Editor [DVD Senior Editor] – Bob Johns
- Film Editor [DVD] – Jonathan Vargo
- Film Editor [Supervising Editor] – Susan Crutcher
- Film Producer – Eddie Washington
- Film Producer [DVD Documentary Special Features] – Frank Zamacona
- Film Producer [DVD] – David Lemieux , Jeffrey Norman
- Film Producer [Line Producer - DVD] – David O. Weissman
- Film Producer [Retina Producer] – Katrina Nazzal
- Film Technician [DVD Authoring] – Michael Lazar , Simon Pargeter
- Film Technician [DVD Colorist Assistant] – Jesse Edwards
- Film Technician [DVD Colorist] – Gary Coates
- Film Technician [DVD Technical Advisor] – David O. Weissman
- Film Technician [Engineering And Project Technical Guidance] – Robert Knox
- Film Technician [Negative Cutters] – Doug Jones , Lewis Motisher
- Film Technician [Post-Production Consultant] – Stuart Bass
- Film Technician [Restoration] – Mark Singles, Peter Eggers , Zacharia Paul Pineda
- Film Technician [Telecine Colorist] – Gary Coates
- Film Technician [Telecine Operator] – Ethan Derner
- Film Technician [Transfers And Engineering Support] – Brian Sarvis
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Weir, Jerry Garcia
- Lighting – Heavy Water Light Show
- Lighting [Heavy Water Light Show] – Joan Chase, Mary Ann Mayer
- Liner Notes – Dennis McNally
- Management [Film Archivist] – David Lemieux
- Management [Project Manager] – Christine Shelley
- Management [Project] – Howie Stein
- Mastered By [Audio Mastering] – David Glasser
- Mixed By – Dan Healy
- Photography By – Bruce Polonsky, Dave Patrick
- Recorded By [Music Recordist] – Bill Wolf, Gene Eichelberger
- Research [Archival] – Eileen Law
- Supervised By [Bonus Materials Post Supervisor] – Robert Marty
- Written-By – Dobson (tracks: 1-19), Berry (tracks: 1-21), Rose (tracks: 1-19)
Filmed October 16-20, 1974, Winterland, San Francisco.
Disc 1 -
The Grateful Dead Movie in it's entirety, transferred from the original 35mm film negative in High Definition and presented in 1.78:1 widescreen aspect ratio.
Dolby Digital 5.1 presentation of the original theatrical audio mix.
New Dolby Digital 5.1 audio mix, mixed from the master multi-track tapes.
New Dolby Digital 2.0 audio mix, mixed from the master multi-track tapes.
Feature-length commentary with supervising editor Susan Crutcher and film editor John Nutt.
English subtitles option on entire movie.
Total running time of Disc 1: Approximately 132 minutes.
Disc 2 -
More than 95 minutes of never-before-seen concert footage.
Bonus songs transferred from the 16mm camera-original film negative.
Dolby Digital 5.1 audio mix on all Bonus Songs, mixed from the master multi-track tapes.
Dolby Digital 2.0 audio mix on all Bonus Songs, mixed from the master multi-track tapes.
Visible Lyrics Option on all Bonus Songs.
"A Look Back" documentary film.
"Making of the Animated Sequence" documentary film.
"Making of the DVD" documentary film.
Television commercial for "Mars Hotel" album from 1974.
Multi-camera and multi-track audio demonstration.
Extensive photo gallery of production notes, photos, film stills and other historical items from the Movie's production.
Total running time of Disc 2: Approximately 175 minutes.
Total running time of DVD approximately 5 hours.
With 22 page booklet in three-panel DVD digipak in slip case sleeve.
Produced at Zamacona Productions, San Francisco.
Archival research at Grateful Dead Archives.
HDTV Film Transfer and Final Color Correction: Retina, San Francisco.
Film and Audio Transfers: American Zoetrope, San Francisco.
All selections copyright © Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc. (ASCAP), except: track 1-19 (Dobson, Rose) Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Co. (BMI) and track 1-21 (Berry) Arc Music/Isalee Music Pub. Co. (BMI).
Concert footage, musical performances and all bonus materials ©1974, 1977 & 2004 Grateful Dead Productions, Inc. Package copyright © Grateful Dead Productions, Inc. Monterey video/distributed by Monterey Media, Inc.
- Barcode: 0 12233 19802 7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN06
- Mould SID Code: IFPI J129
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 244160 LO R1 02
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 244165 L1 R1 01
- Distributed By – Monterey Media, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Monterey Media, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Isalee Music Publishing Co.
- Produced At – Zamacona Productions
- Mixed At – The Burbank Studios
- Filmed At – Winterland
- Edited At – Video Arts, San Francisco
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering, Boulder, CO
- Designed At – Minkin Design
The Grateful Dead is the debut album of the Grateful Dead. It was released by Warner Bros. Records in March 1967. According to the biographies of both bassist Phil Lesh and drummer Bill Kreutzmann, the band released the album as San Francisco's Grateful Dead. The album was primarily recorded at RCA's Studio A, in Los Angeles, in only four days. The band had wanted to record the tracks in their hometown of San Francisco, but no recording studios in the area had modernized equipment at the time. Enjoy The Grateful Dead Movie and please donate to Feeding America if you can. There's no better place to take a long strange trip with the Grateful Dead than right here. We've got music from every single studio album and a bevy of live albums, to boot. There are celebrated Grateful Dead - Grateful Dead. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. We've teamed up with Vinyl Me, Please to bring you VMP Anthology: The Story of the Grateful Dead, an 8 album, 14 disc set that illustrates and captures the breadth and influence of the great American rock band. Including 4 classic studio LPs and 4 essential live albums all on colored vinyl, cut direct-to-analog from the original tapes, this collection connects the Dead's history, subculture and lore to modern relevance and mainstream music culture liner notes and essays from Jim James of My Morning Jacket, Avey Tare of Animal Collective, Dave Longstreth of Dirty Projectors, M. The Grateful Dead performs live at Winterland in San Francisco in October 1974. Stars: Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, The Band. Next . Grateful Dead: So Far Video 1987. Documentary Music. The reason I have watched this movie so many times is because it is food for your mind and soul. You can add body if you like to boogie during the film. It weaves the many layers that make up a Dead show into a cohesive whole. Rather than just show concert footage, the movie dives into the hearts and lives of both the audience and the band members. The Grateful Dead Movie, released in 1977 and directed by Jerry Garcia, is a film that captures live performances from rock band the Grateful Dead during an October 1974 five-night run at Winterland in San Francisco. Leon Gast, Jerry Garcia. I'm 25 and just now getting developing the Dead Head I always heard about while growing up. Just went to my first Dead & Company concert last week, actually. Garcia put together some amazing footage here. Although touted as the audio companion to the significantly expanded Grateful Dead Movie 2004 DVD, this package ably stands on its own as one of the best anthologies of the era. The band is captured just prior to its short-lived touring sabbatical from October 1974 through April 1976. In fact, the five shows at Winterland Arena on The Grateful Dead Movie Soundtrack 2004 - not to mention the film itself - are drawn from the final run of gigs prior to that hiatus. Grateful Dead. 2017 сингл Live at Barton Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 5877. The Grateful Dead. Rockin' the Rhein with the Grateful Dead: Rheinhalle, Dusseldorf, West Germany, 42472. 2004 Live. The Greatest Sixties Album. Grateful Dead was an American rock band 19651995 formed in the San Francisco Bay Area. Initially formed in 1964 as The Warlocks 4. Вебсайты . concert Source: Matrix see notes. 1987-04-03: The Centrum. Apr 3, 1987 0487. by Grateful Dead. eye 757,582. Complete rehearsals for the summer '87 tour when Bob Dylan sang as part of the Grateful Dead