The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis - For All I Care Album
|1||Fém (Etude No. 8)|
Written-By – György Ligeti
Written-By – Isadore Freed, Milton Babbitt
Written-By – Kurt Cobain
Written-By – Ann Wilson, Michael Joseph Derosier, Nancy Wilson , Roger Douglas Fisher
|5||Long Distance Runaround|
Written-By – Jon Anderson
Written-By – Igor Stravinsky
Written-By – Jay Bennett, Jeff Tweedy
|8||Lock, Stock And Teardrops|
Written-By – Roger Miller
|9||Feeling Yourself Disintegrate|
Written-By – Michael Ivins, Steven Drozd, Wayne Coyne
Written-By – David Jon Gilmour, Roger Waters
|11||Semi-Simple Variations (Alternate Version)|
Written-By – Isadore Freed, Milton Babbitt
|12||How Deep Is Your Love|
Written-By – Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb And Robin Gibb
|0602517821644, none||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis - For All I Care (CD, Album)||EmArcy, Do The Math Records||0602517821644, none||Europe||2008|
|178 216-4||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis - For All I Care (CD, Album)||Do The Math Records||178 216-4||Indonesia||2008|
|HULP 8148||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis - For All I Care (2xLP, 180)||Heads Up International, Do The Math Records||HULP 8148||US||2009|
|HULP 8148, none||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis||The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis - For All I Care (2xLP, TP)||Heads Up International, Do The Math Records||HULP 8148, none||US||2009|
|UCCM-1162||The Bad Plus Joined by Wendy Lewis||The Bad Plus Joined by Wendy Lewis - For All I Care (CD, Album)||EmArcy, Do The Math Records||UCCM-1162||Japan||2008|
- Bass, Vocals – Reid Anderson
- Booking – IMN
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Chris Hinderaker
- Drums, Vocals – David King
- Executive-Producer – Dave Love, Wulf Muller
- Layout, Design – Andrew Bessler
- Legal – Roger L. Cramer, Esq.
- Management – Depth Of Field
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Photography By [Band Photographs] – Cristina Guadalupe
- Piano, Bells – Ethan Iverson
- Producer [Produced By] – The Bad Plus
- Recorded By – Brent Sigmeth
- Technician [Piano Tuning By] – Bill Sadler
- Vocals [Joined By] – Wendy Lewis
Recorded at Pachyderm, April 2008.
Mixed at Mongrel Music, May 2008.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Jun 2008.
Track 1: Published by EMI Virgin Songs, Inc. on behalf of The End of Music and Primary Wave Tunes (BMI).
Track 2: © 1979 Pink Floyd Music Publishers Limited / Artemis Muziekuitgeverij B.V. (BUM/STE). All rights on behalf of Artemis Muziekuitgeverij B.V. Administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Track 3: With permission of Schott Music GmbH & Co. KG, Mainz (ASCAP).
Track 4: © 2002 You Want A Piece Of This Music (ASCAP) Administered by Bug. Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) & Words Ampersand Music (BMI). All rights on behalf of itself and Words Ampersand Music administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI).
Track 5: Topographic Music Ltd. (ASCAP) All Rights Administered by WB Music Corp.
Track 6: © 1957 by Theodore Presser Company (BMI).
Track 7: Crompton Songs LLC (BMI). All rights on behalf of Crompton Songs LLC administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) o/b/o Robin Hugh Gibb. Moby Songs, administered by Universal Music - Careers (BMI) o/b/o Maurice Ernest Gibb.
Track 8: Strange Euphoria Music, administered by Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o Ann Dustin Wilson. Universal Music - MGB Songs (ASCAP) o/b/o Roger Douglas Fisher. Of The Roses Music, administered by Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o Michael Joseph Derosier. Know Music, administered by Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP) o/b/o Nancy Lamoureaux.
Track 9: Sony / ATV Tree Publishing (BMI).
Track 10: Hawkes & Son (London) Ltd. (ASCAP).
Track 11: Lovely Sorts of Death / EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI).
Track 12: © 1957 by Theodore Presser Company.
Steinway piano provided by Ryan Walch at Schmitt Music.
© ℗ 2009 do the math records.
Made in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 53361 31482 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 053361314828
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CTDX-003406 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, label side, variant 1): A01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5085
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDX-003406 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, label side, variant 2): A01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5085
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: BUM/STE
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Do The Math Records
- Copyright (c) – Do The Math Records
- Recorded At – Pachyderm Studio
- Mixed At – Full Mongrel Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – CTDX-003406
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-003406
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – The End Of Music
- Published By – Primary Wave Tunes
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Muziekuitgeverij Artemis B.V.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Schott Music GmbH & Co KG
- Copyright (c) – You Want A Piece Of This Music
- Published By – Bug
- Published By – Words Ampersand Music
- Published By – Topographic Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Theodore Presser Co.
- Published By – Crompton Songs LLC
- Published By – Robin Hugh Gibb
- Published By – Moby Songs
- Published By – Universal Music-Careers
- Published By – Maurice Ernest Gibb
- Published By – Strange Euphoria Music
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Published By – Ann Dustin Wilson
- Published By – Universal Music-MGB Songs
- Published By – Roger Douglas Fisher
- Published By – Of The Roses Music
- Published By – Michael Joseph Derosier
- Published By – Know Music
- Published By – Nancy Lamoureaux
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tree Publishing
- Published By – Hawkes & Son (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
For All I Care is a studio album by American jazz trio The Bad Plus with Wendy Lewis on vocals. The album was released in Europe on October 20, 2008, by EmArcy and in the U. on February 3, 2009, by Heads Up. This is the first Bad Plus album to include a vocalist, as well as the first to feature no original songs. Although the Bad Plus are known for playing cover versions of rock songs, this is their first album with nothing but cover songs, including a few 20th-century classical pieces. David King. Album 2009 12 Songs. Lewis deadpan on Nirvanas Lithium fits beautifully with the way the group pulls the tune in and out of shape with playful but abrupt shifts in tempo and mood. For those who miss just the piano trio, plenty of instrumental muscle remains and the threesomes stab at modern vocal composer Georgy Ligetis Fém, is inventive yet respectful, proof anew that despite the title, they remain committed to ingenuity and re-invention. For All I Care With Wendy Lewis The Bad Plus. Покупка The Bad Plus Joined By Wendy Lewis 2 - For All I Care - Heads Up International, Do The Math Records - CD, Album - HUCD 3148, включает Lithium, Comfortably Numb, Fém Etude No. 8, Radio Cure, Long Distance Runaround, Semi-Simple Variations, How Deep Is Your Love, Barracuda, Lock, Stock And Teardrops, Variation D'Apollon, Feeling Yourself Disintegrate, Semi-Simple Variations Alternate Version. Recorded By Brent Sigmeth. Technician Bill Sadler. Vocals Wendy Lewis 2. Recorded at Pachyderm, April 2008. Mixed at Mongrel Music, May 2008. Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Jun 2008. Comfortably Numb Pink Floyd cover by The Bad Plus joined by Wendy Lewis from their new album For All I Care. Wendy Lewis, The Bad Plus, Wendy Lewis - How Deep Is Your Love Bee Gees cover и другие скачать в mp3 и слушать музыку онлайн бесплатно. Heart Of Gold Neil Young - The Bad Plus joined by Wendy Lewis. Почта mail. This item:For All I Care by The Bad Plus Audio CD . Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by . It's Hard by The Bad Plus Audio CD . Product Description. 2009 release from the Progressive Jazz trio joined on this album from guest vocalist Wendy Lewis. The album marks the first Bad Plus recording to include a guest vocalist as the fourth instrument in its sonic arsenal. But For All I Care is more than just an album pairing a singer with a backing band. The recording is inspired in part by the collaborative recording by John Coltrane and vocalist Johnny Hartman, released in 1963. Have a free moment Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Bad Plus. For All I Care With Wendy Lewis, 2009. Fém Etude No. Long Distance Runaround, 03:44. Semi-Simple Variations, 02:32. Lock, Stock and Teardrops, 04:10. Now playing: Tones and I Dance Monkey. Radio Likee FM. Shawn Mendes Señorita. There really hasn't been a deal-breaker like this in a long, long time. The Bad Plus, as bad-ass a drumbasspiano jazz trio as there ever was, have done the unthinkable. In the end, For All I Care isn't a bad album. It's just a very unremarkable effort from a band that we've grown to expect so much more from. The Bad PlusWendy Lewis How Deep Is Your Love. download 13:19. Слушать здесь, Podkast 2009 303 The Bad Plus feat. Wendy Lewis. download 6:43. Lewis, Anderson continues, was a longtime associate of The Bad Plus' drummer David King. I was just so struck by the vocals, the sound of her voice. And when it came time to add a singer to The Bad Plus' bizarro-world mix, the fit was perfect. But for all The Bad Plus' signature oddness-the record is all cover versions-the album's most experimental moment might be its most accessible: a late-show cover of the Flaming Lips' Feeling Yourself Disintegrate. This may be one of only a few cases in which The Bad Plus' version of a pop song is a little bit less nuts than the original