Stranglers, The - No More Heroes Album
|1||No More Heroes||3:27|
|3||I Feel Like A Wog||3:16|
|4||Something Better Change||3:35|
|6||Burning Up Time||2:25|
|7||Peasant In The Big Shitty||3:25|
|10||Bring On The Nubiles||2:15|
- Bass, Vocals – Jean Jacques Burnel
- Composed By – Stranglers, The
- Drums, Percussion – Jet Black
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley
- Engineer [Mix, Assistant] – Nigel Brooke-Harte
- Engineer [Mix] – Doug Bennett
- Guitar, Vocals – Hugh Cornwell
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dave Greenfield
- Mastered By – JONZ
- Photography By – Trevor Rogers
- Photography By [Solarisation] – Eamonn O'Keefe
- Producer – Martin Rushent
- Sleeve, Art Direction – Paul Henry
First issued with a printed die-cut picture inner sleeve and picture labels.
Published By April Music Ltd./Albion Music.
Produced at T.W. Studios, Fulham. Completed July 1977.
Mixed at Olympic Studios, Barnes.
The Stranglers are Albion Artistes:
Albion Management, 12 Putney bridge Road, London SW18.
Stranglers Information Service:
Tony Moon, Strangled Magazine, 40 Wood Yates Road, London SE12.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Stamped): UAG 30200 A-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B - Stamped): UAG 30200 B-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Hand-Etched): JONZ MADE IN HONG KONG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B - Hand-Etched): TRIDENT HAND CARVED FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE
- Recorded At – T.W. Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Published By – Albion Music
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
No More Heroes - The Stranglers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. No More Heroes is the second studio album by English new wave band the Stranglers. It was released on 23 September 1977, through record label United Artists, five months after their debut album, Rattus Norvegicus. No More Heroes was produced by Martin Rushent. The album consists of new material with three songs left over from the Rattus Norvegicus sessions Something Better Change, Bitching and Peasant in the Big Shitty. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Stranglers. Something Better Change. Peasant in the Big Shitty. The Stranglers. No More Heroes. JeanJacques Burnel, Black J, Hugh Cornwell, Dave Greenfield. School Mam. No More Heroes The Stranglers song. No More Heroes is a song by The Stranglers, released as a single from their album of the same name. It is one of the group's most successful singles featuring regularly both in greatest hits and punknew wave compilation albums, having peaked at No. 8 in the UK Singles Chart. The song's lyrics refer to several historical figures, including Elmyr de Hory, Leon Trotsky, Lenny Bruce, William Shakespeare and fictional character Sancho Panza. Ищете треки из альбома No More Heroes исполнителя The Stranglers Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. No More Heroes is the second album by The Stranglers, produced by Martin Rushent, and released in 1977 see 1977 in music. It featured a photo of a wreath placed on a coffin with the tails of several rats the Stranglers' 'trademark'. The album became one of the band's highest charting releases, peaking at no. 2 on the UK album chart, and stayed in the chart for 19 weeks. The album consists of various recordings left over from the session for their Rattus Norvegicus album, along with new material. In his book The Stranglers: Song by Song, Hugh Cornwell noted the read more. On the other hand, No More Heroes, recorded three months later and released in September 1977, is faster, nastier, and better. At this point the Stranglers were on top of their game, and the ferocity and anger that suffuses this record would never be repeated. Hugh Cornwell's testosterone level is very high, but it's still an enjoyable bit of noise that holds up better than anyone would have guessed at the time. The Stranglers 07-11-1988. Total duration:46 min. I Feel Like a Wog 1996 Remaster. Composers: Dave Greenfield - Hugh Cornwell - Jean-Jacques Burnell - Jet Black. Bitching 1996 Remaster. Composers: Dave Greenfield - Hugh Cornwell - Jean Jacques Burnel - Jet Black. Dead Ringer 1996 Remaster. Album 1977 14 Songs. No More Heroes 1996 Remastered Version. Peasant In the Big Shitty 1996 Remastered Version. Burning Up Time 1996 Remastered Version