Pink Floyd - The Division Bell Album
|1||Lost For Words|
|2||Coming Back To Life|
|3||What Do You Want From Me|
|5||Wearing The Inside Out|
|7||Take It Back|
|9||A Great Day For Freedom|
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Artwork By [Cover Design] – Storm Thorgenson
- Artwork By [Graphics] – Ian Wright, Peter Curzon
- Artwork By [Illustrations] – John Whitely, Sally Norris
- Artwork By [Sculpture Drawings] – Keith Breeden
- Artwork By [Sculptures] – Aden Hynes, John Robertson
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Durga McBroom, Jackie Sheridan, Rebecca Leigh-White, Sam Brown
- Bass – Guy Pratt
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer, Vocals, Mixed By – David Gilmour
- Drum Programming [Percussion], Percussion – Gary Wallis
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Assistant At Astoria] – Jules Bowen
- Engineer [Recording, Mixing] – Andrew Jackson
- Engineer [The Creek] – Keith Grant
- Guitar – Tim Renwick
- Keyboards [Additional], Programmed By – Jon Carin
- Keyboards, Percussion, Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Lyrics By – Moore (tracks: A6), Gilmour (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1 to B5), Laird-Clowes (tracks: A3, B1), Samson (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas
- Music By – Ezrin (tracks: B1), Gilmour (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5), Wright (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B3)
- Noises [Earth Noises] – G William Forgey
- Orchestrated By – Edward Shearmur, Michael Kamen
- Photography – Rupert Truman, Stephen Piotrowski, Tony May
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve McLaughlin
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Dick Parry
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Clive Brooks
- Vocals, Keyboards – Richard Wright
Release Information: Shortened version with songs edited from CD release (Poles Apart, Marooned, Wearing the Inside Out, Coming Back to Life, Lost for Words, and High Hopes).
Description: Gatefold cover.
Front Cover: Two faces facing each other. Issued with both laminated and matt covers. Daytime photo (the US has a photo taken at dawn with the lights on)
Back Cover: Two faces facing each other. Song titles. Bar code (7 24382 89841 2). E: 068. F: PM 518. UK: EMD 1055. Printed in U.K.
Inner Sleeve: Art inner sleeve with lyrics.
Labels: Picture label.
Text around the edge of the label says:
P 1994 Copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pink Floyd Music Ltd. under license to EMI Records Ltd. C 1994 Pink Floyd Music Ltd. Made in the U.K. LC 0542 BIEM / MCPS All rights of the producer and of the owner of the work reproduced reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record prohibited.
- Barcode: 7 24382 89841 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Run-Out Groove): 8289841 A FLOYD-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Run-Out Groove): 8289841 B FLOYD-B
- Other (Rights Societies): BIEM/MCPS
- Other (Label Code): LC 0542
The Division Bell - Pink Floyd. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Division Bell is the fourteenth studio album by the English progressive rock band Pink Floyd, released on 28 March 1994 by EMI Records in the United Kingdom and on 4 April by Columbia Records in the United States. The second Pink Floyd album recorded without founding member Roger Waters, The Division Bell was written mostly by guitarist and singer David Gilmour and keyboardist Richard Wright. It features Wright's first lead vocal on a Pink Floyd album since The Dark Side of the Moon 1973. PINK FLOYD-DIVISION BELL-FULL 26 - Продолжительность: 12:33 budcritchlow 40. Pink Floyd - The Division Bell 1994. To favorites 153 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock Art Rock. Pink Floyd. The Division Bell Колокол разделения, имеется в виду колокол в Палате общин Британского парламента, который когда-то сигнализировал о начале голосования - 14-й альбом Pink Floyd. Записывался с января по декабрь 1993 года в нескольких британских студиях, включая личную студию Дэйвида Гилмора Astoria, представлявшую собой плавучий дом хаусбот. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Pink Floyd. Продать эту версию. The Division Bell Vol. 2 Cass, Album, Unofficial. Vivo 4. CP2L-1461. The Division Bell 2xLP, Album, Gat. Stream The Division Bell Full album - Pink Floyd by Khaled from desktop or your mobile device. The Division Bell Full album - Pink Floyd. 11 tracks 66:38. The Division Bell is the 14th studio album by Pink Floyd, released in 1994 30 March in the United Kingdom and 5 April in the United States, and the second album without original bassist Roger Waters. It was recorded at a number of studios, including guitaristvocalist David Gilmour's houseboat studio called The Astoria. The Division Bell is a quieter, more atmospheric and contemplative Pink Floyd, with lyrics so opaque and inert one cannot hope to plumb their meaning. Of course, no Pink Floyd album would be complete without a concept, and The Division Bell seems to be about that old standby failure to communicate. Even through the vagueness of the lyrics, one gets the feeling the band is firing broadsides at Waters. On Lost for Words, for example, David Gilmour sings: So I open my door to my enemiesAnd I ask could we wipe the slate cleanBut they tell me to please go fuck myselfYou know you just cant wi. The Division Bell is Pink Floyds fourteenth studio album, the second one under David Gilmours leadership, featuring his wife Polly Samson as a co-writer for most of the songs' lyrics. It charted at number one in both the UK and United States, and was certified platinum in twelve different countries. After Pink Floyd ceased to be an active force in the late 90s, Waters opened up about his opinions on A Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell, stating that they were just nonsense from beginning to end