Morrissey - Maladjusted Album
|3||Trouble Loves Me||4:39|
|6||Wide To Receive||3:52|
|7||Satan Rejected My Soul||2:56|
|8||Sorrow Will Come In The End||2:51|
|CID 8059, 536 315-2||Morrissey||Maladjusted (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 8059, 536 315-2||UK||1997|
|536 036-2||Morrissey||Maladjusted (CD, Album)||Mercury||536 036-2||Australia||1997|
|B0012947-02||Morrissey||Maladjusted (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||B0012947-02||US||2009|
|314 536 036-1||Morrissey||Maladjusted (LP, Album)||Mercury||314 536 036-1||US||1997|
|536 036-2||Morrissey||Maladjusted (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Mercury||536 036-2||Indonesia||Unknown|
- Bass – Jonny Bridgwood
- Design [Package Design] – Louis Marino
- Drums – Spencer James Cobrin
- Edited By [Digitally] – Ron Boustead
- Engineer – Danton Supple
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Black
- Guitar, Clarinet – Martin Boorer
- Guitar, Piano, Backing Vocals – Alain Whyte
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Rankin
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite
- Written-By – A. Whyte (tracks: 2 to 5, 8, 9), M. Boorer (tracks: 1, 6, 10), Morrissey, S.J. Cobrin (tracks: 7)
Printed text on CD is differently coloured compared to Morrissey - Maladjusted.
The track Sorrow Will Come In The End does not appear on the UK version of this album.
℗ 1997 Mercury Records. © 1997 Mercury Records, a Polygram Company. Marketed and distributed in France by Island S.A.
- Barcode: 7 31453 60362 2
- Matrix / Runout: 536 036-2 01 / MADE IN THE UK BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0461
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Price Code: PY 900
- Marketed By – Island S.A.
- Distributed By – Island S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing UK
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
Maladjusted is the sixth studio album by English singer Morrissey, released on 11 August 1997 by Island Records. On release, the album received a lukewarm reception from fans and critics alike, and was Morrissey's last studio album for seven years, until 2004's You Are the Quarry. Maladjusted was Morrissey's attempt to integrate the torch songs that he experimented with on Vauxhall and I with the indie rock of his earlier career. In addition to Alma Matters, the tracks Trouble Loves Me. Songs in album Morrissey - Maladjusted 1997. Morrissey - Maladjusted. Morrissey - Ambitious Outsiders. Morrissey - Trouble Loves Me. Morrissey - Lost. Morrissey - He Cried. Morrissey - Alma Matters. Morrissey - Heir Apparent. Morrissey - Ammunition. Listen free to Morrissey Maladjusted Maladjusted, Alma Matters and more. 11 tracks 42:43. In theory, Maladjusted should have been a readjustment to standard indie rock territory for Morrissey after the prog rock detour of Southpaw Grammar, but Morrissey isn't that simple. From the opening title track, with its menacing, swirling paranoia, it's clear that Maladjusted isn't a simple return to form. That isn't to say that the album is devoid of the jangly, maudlin pop songs that are Morrissey's trademark - in fact, the lead single, Alma Matters, is a quietly catchy tune that ranks as vintage Morrissey. Album 1997 11 Songs. Rock 1997. is Morrisseys sixth solo album. It was re-issued in 2009 with six new tracks albeit two of the tracks from the original tracklist was omitted. Maladjusted Q&A. Producers Steve Lillywhite. Writers Alain Whyte, Boz Boorer, Morrissey & 1 more. Backing vocals, piano Alain Whyte. Bass Guitar Jonny Bridgwood. Composed by Alain Whyte, Boz Boorer & Spencer Cobrin. Band Name Morrissey. Album Name Maladjusted. Type Album. Дата релиза 1997. Лейблы Mercury Records Island Records. Музыкальный стильIndie Rock. Владельцы этого альбома3. Alma Matters. Ambitious Outsiders. Maladjusted, 1997. Ambitious Outsiders, 03:56. Papa Jack, 04:33. Ammunition, 03:38. Wide to Receive, 03:53. Roy's Keen, 03:36. Sorrow Will Come in the End, 02:51