Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells 2003 Album
|3||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|10||A Mirror Tune||1:21|
|14||Introduction 2003 'The Video'||3:41|
|15||Bonus DVD contains:|
|19||The Sailor's Hornpipe||1:39|
|20||Introduction 2003 'The Video'||3:41|
|2564-60204-2||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells 2003 (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||WEA||2564-60204-2||Europe||2003|
|2564602042||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells 2003 (CD, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||WEA||2564602042||Russia||2003|
|2 60204||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells 2003 (CD, Album)||WEA||2 60204||Canada||2003|
|N0927499212||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells 2003 (CD, Album, Copy Prot. + DVD-V, NTSC)||WEA, Warner Music Taiwan||N0927499212||Taiwan||2003|
|0927499212||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells 2003 (CD, Album, Unofficial)||WEA||0927499212||Russia||2003|
- Acoustic Guitar [Ramirez Class 1a Flamenco 1975, Ramirez Class 1a Classical 1974, Martin 00.21 Steel String Acoustic 1960, Taylor K22 Acoustic Guitar 1985, Ovation Adamas, Mjv Mandolin], Electric Guitar [Fender Telecaster 1965, Fender Stratocaster 1963 (Pink Strat), Prs Signature Through Roland Gp8 And Vg8, Prs Mccarthy Semi-Acoustic, Wal Bass], Piano [Steinway 8ft. 1920's Frame Rebuilt, Steinway 6ft. 1920's Model L], Organ [Hammond L. 122 1970, Lowrey, Farfisa, Accordion], Keyboards [Roland Jv880 (String Pads), Roland Xp50 (Pianos And Percussion), Roland Jv2080 (Ethnic Sounds, Bass), Roland Jd990 (Pads), Nordlead (Pads), Korg Trinity (Bass), Boss Dr. Rhythm (Percussion), Akai S6000 (Sample Library)], Glockenspiel, Tambourine, Triangle, Cymbal [Cymbals], Timpani, Tubular Bells, Other [Fender Twin Reverb Amplifier, Messa Boogie Amplifier] – Mike Oldfield
- Artwork [New Tubular Bell Image] – Steve Bedford
- Artwork [Original Tubular Bell Image] – Trevor Key
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Sally Oldfield
- Composed By, Producer – Mike Oldfield
- Design – E-Xentric Thinking
- Engineer, Other [Recording Assistant] – Ben Darlow
- Voice [Special Guest] – John Cleese
Mixing desk: AMS Neve Capricom.
Multitrack Hard Disc: Fairlight Merlin.
Computer Hardware and Software: Apple Mac 'Mirror' G4, 1000Mhz Dual Processor, 1.25Gb RAM OS 9.4, Emagic Logic Audio Platinum 5.3.0, Digidesign ProTools 5.3.1.
Soft Synths: Emagic ESX24 (Strings, Flutes, Organs), ES1 (Bass), EVP88 (Wurlitzer), Native Instruments PRO-52 (Synths, Organs).
The DVD headings in the tracklist are only on the on-screen menu.
The DVD itself is split into three sections of the same four tracks:
tracks 1-1 to 1-4: Dolby Digital 5.1, tracks 2-1 to 2-4: DTS 5.1, tracks 3-1 to 3-4: PCM Stereo
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
- Barcode (Text): 8 09274 99212 3
- Matrix / Runout (CD): CDS 200 256460204-2 04/03 V01
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 0927499212DVD/1 V01
- Label Code: LC4281
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 0594
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI L015
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI 058D
- Other (Distribution Code): WE833
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Spain, S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Spain, S.A.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Tubular Bells 2003 is an album by Mike Oldfield, released in 2003 by Warner Music. It is a complete re-recording of Oldfield's 1973 album debut Tubular Bells, which had been released 30 years earlier. To date, this is the most recent album from Tubular Bells series. Oldfield had always been uncomfortable with the original recording because he had only a few weeks to record it and the technology at the time was unable to cope with all of his requirements. As a result, mistakes could not be fixed and. MIKE OLDFFIEELD - Tubular Bells Two 1992 Full Album - Продолжительность: 59:37 Branimir. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells Live Bells 2003. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells 2003 2003. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Progressive Rock. Mike Oldfield. Songs in album Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells 2003 2003. Mike Oldfield - Introduction. Mike Oldfield - Fast Guitars. Mike Oldfield - Basses. Mike Oldfield - Latin. Mike Oldfield - A Minor Tune. Mike Oldfield - Blues. Mike Oldfield - Thrash. Mike Oldfield - Jazz. Mike Oldfield - Ghost Bells. Mike Oldf. Album 2003 17 Songs. 2003 Warner Music Spain S. More By Mike Oldfield. Two Sides: The Very Best of Mike Oldfield. The Songs of Distant Earth. Tubular Bells II - Mike Oldfield. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Mike Oldfield's groundbreaking album Tubular Bells is arguably the finest conglomeration of off-centered instruments concerted together to form a single unique piece. A variety of instruments are combined to create an excitable multitude of rhythms, tones, pitches, and harmonies that all fuse neatly into each other, resulting in an astounding plethora of music. Oldfield plays all the instruments himself, including such oddities as the Farfisa organ, the Lowrey organ, and the flageolet. Mike Oldfield born Michael Gordon Oldfield, 15 May 1953, Reading, Berkshire, England is largely known for Tubular Bells, his groundbreaking album from 1973, the success of which also bankMike Oldfield born Michael Gordon Oldfield, 15 May 1953, Reading, Berkshire, England is largely known for Tubular Bells, his groundbreaking album from 1973, the success of which also bank read more. Mike Oldfield born Michael Gordon Oldfield, 15 May 1953, Reading, Berkshire, England is largely known for Tubular Bells, his groundbreaking album from 1973, the success of which also bankrolled Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Recor read more. Similar Artists. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Mike Bells 2003. Release Date: May 27, 2003 Location: Roughwood Croft. Introduction 05:51 2. Fast Guitars 01:04 3. Basses 00:46 4. Latin 02:18 5. A Minor Tune 01:21 6. Blues 02:40 7. Thrash 00:44 8. Jazz 00:48 9. Ghost Bells 00:30 10. Russian 00:44 11. Other musicians Sally Oldfield - Background Vocals John Cleese - Master of ceremonies Produced by Mike Oldfield, engineered by Ben Darlow Recorded at Roughwood August 2002 - February 2003. Cover image by Steve Bedford from an original design by Trevor Key, design by e-xentric. Tubular Bells 2003 is a music studio album recording by MIKE OLDFIELD Crossover ProgProgressive Rock released in 2003 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Part One: 1. Introduction 5:51 2. Fast Guitars 1:04 3. Basses 0:46 4. Latin 2:18 5. A Minor Tune 1:21 6. Blues 2:40 7. Thrash 0:44 8. Jazz 0:48 9. Ghost Bells 0:30 10