Maynard Ferguson - Hollywood Album
|1||Nine To Five|
Written-By – D. Parton
|2||Touch And Go|
Written-By – A. Willis, G. Duke, S. Clarke
Written-By – A. Anderson, I. Hayes
Written-By – T. Cochran
Written-By – S. Clarke
Written-By – T. Marie
|7||Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough|
Written-By – M. Jackson
|8||For Your Eyes Only|
Written-By – B. Conti
|FC 37713||Maynard Ferguson||Hollywood (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 37713||US||1982|
|WOU 7713||Maynard Ferguson||Hollywood (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 7713||US||2004|
|CS-10.417||Maynard Ferguson||Hollywood (LP, Album)||CBS||CS-10.417||Venezuela||1982|
|FC 37713||Maynard Ferguson||Hollywood (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 37713||Canada||1982|
|CBS 85503||Maynard Ferguson||Hollywood (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 85503||Europe||1982|
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – David Sanborn
- Design – Nancy Donald
- Drums – Ndugu Chancler
- Engineer – Eric Zobler
- Executive-Producer – Dr. George Butler
- Guitar – Mike Sembello
- Guitar [Guitars] – Lee Ritenour
- Illustration – Steve Carver
- Management – New Vintage Management
- Management [Maynard Ferguson Personal Management By] – Kimberly Ferguson, Stuart Ross
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Alex Neciosop Acuña
- Photography By – Bob Seidemann
- Piano – Greg Phillinganes
- Piano [Acoustic] – George Duke
- Producer [Assistant], Keyboards – Todd Cochran
- Producer, Directed By, Bass – Stanley Clarke
- Trumpet [Holton / Leblanc Trumpets], Flugelhorn [Flügelhorn], Trombone [Superbone], Trumpet [Firebird], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax], Baritone Horn – Maynard Ferguson
(C) 1982 CBS Inc ( (P) 1982 CBS Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A stamped): 25 AP - 2317 A1 〄 CS
- Matrix / Runout (Tunout Side B stamped): 25 AP - 2317 B1
- Rights Society (Center Label): JASRAC
- Rights Society: ASCVAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Published By – Miran Music
- Published By – Rightsong Inc.
- Published By – Angela Music
- Published By – Clarkee Music
- Published By – Velvet Apple Music
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – ToCo Music Publishing
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Mycenae Publishing
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
Maynard Ferguson's Hollywood Party is an album released by Canadian jazz trumpeter Maynard Ferguson featuring tracks recorded in early 1954 and originally released on the EmArcy label as a 10-inch LP but reissued as a 12-inch album. The album was released on CD compiled with Jam Session featuring Maynard Ferguson as Hollywood Jam Sessions in 2005. Maynard Ferguson - A Message from Newport Full Album. Maynard Ferguson. 30: Ferguson - Hollywood 1982. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Maynard Ferguson - Hollywood 1982. Maynard Ferguson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. Maynard Ferguson - Deja Vu. Maynard Ferguson - Hollywood. Maynard Ferguson - Nine To Five. Maynard Ferguson - For Your Eyes Only. Recording Location. A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA. Larrabee Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Submit Corrections. Album: Hollywood. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1982 columbia FC37713 lp vinyl funkjazz funk. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Listen full album. View all Maynard Ferguson albums. 8 tracks. Released in Ferguson. Hollywood, 1982. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, 04:26. Déjà Vu, 04:58. Hollywood, 05:24. Nine to Five, 03:40. For Your Eyes Only, 03:40. Album 1982 8 Songs. Jazz , free to Maynard Ferguson Hollywood Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, Déjà Vu and more. 8 tracks 36:56