Chic - C'est Chic Album
|2||Dance Dance Dance (Yowsah Yowsah, Yowsah)|
Written-By – B. Edwards/N. Rodgers, K. Lehman
|3||I Want Your Love||6:38|
|6||At Last I Am Free|
Clavinet, Piano [Electric, Acoustic] – Andy Schwartz
|10||Sometimes You Win|
Engineer – Burt Szerlip
|SD 19209||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album, MO )||Atlantic||SD 19209||US||1978|
|SD 19209||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album, Club)||Atlantic||SD 19209||US||1978|
|ATL 50 565, MS/MT 5049||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL 50 565, MS/MT 5049||Netherlands||1978|
|CS-19209||Chic||C'est Chic (Cass, Album, Dol)||Atlantic||CS-19209||US||1978|
|LM-2939||Chic||C'est Chic (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Liming Record||LM-2939||Taiwan||1978|
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Bernard Edwards
- Clavinet, Piano [Electric, Acoustic] – Robert Sabino (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Drums – Tony Thompson
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Hendrickson, Positively No Way Ray (Willard?)
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Percussion – Sammy Figuero
- Photography By – Joel Brodsky
- Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Raymond Jones
- Plated By – EG
- Producer – Bernard Edwards & Nile Rodgers
- Saxophone – Alex Foster, Jean Fineberg
- Strings – Cheryl Hong, Karen Milne, Marianne Carroll
- Trombone – Barry Rogers
- Trumpet – Ellen Seeling, Jon Faddis
- Tubular Bells – Jose Rossy
- Vocals – Alfa Anderson, Bernard Edwards, David Lasley, Diva Gray, Luci Martin, Luther Vandross
- Written-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Bernard Edwards And Nile Rodgers
Label variant to Chic - C'est Chic and Chic - C'est Chic in that writing credit for track A5 has K Lehman listed third rather than first.
Produced for the Chic Organization Ltd. Mixed and recorded at Power Station Studios, New York.
(P) 1978 Atlantic Recording Corp except A5, B4 (P) 1977 (C) 1978 Atlantic Recording Corp.
All titles published by Chic Music Inc/ Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
Luther Vandross appears courtesy of Ceilidh Productions.
Durations do not appear on this release. Timings via stopwatch.
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): K 50565 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): K 50565 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched, 1 after A4 stamped, Variant 1): K 50565 A4 1 STRAWBERRY 1/3 EG- S-80
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched, 1 after B4 stamped, Variant 1): K 50565-B4 1 STRAWBERRY 1/3 EG- S-71
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched, 1 after A4 stamped, Variant 2): K 50565 -A4 1 STRAWBERRY 1/3 EG- S-89
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched, 1 after B4 stamped, Variant 2): K50565-B4 1 STRAWBERRY 1/3 EG- S-78
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Chic Organization Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Printed By – Gothic Press Ltd.
- Published By – Chic Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
Chic is the self-titled debut album by Chic, released on Atlantic Records in 1977. It includes the hit singles Dance, Dance, Dance Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah - originally released on Buddah Records - US Hot 100 6, R&B 6, US Club Play 1, UK 6 and Everybody Dance US Hot 100 38, R&B 12, US Club Play 1, UK 9. Chic's debut album reached 27 on the US Pop. TV commercial featuring the Nile Rodgers produced 1970's pop band - C'est Chic 1978. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Disco Funk, Soul. Songs in album Chic - C'est Chic 1978. Chic - Chic Cheer. Chic - Le Freak. Chic - Savoir Faire. Chic - Happy Man. Chic - I Want Your Love. Chic - At Last I Am Free. Chic - Sometimes You Win. Chic would follow C'est Chic with Good Times, the group's crowning achievement, but never again would Edwards and Rodgers assemble an album as perfectly calculated as C'est Freak - C'est Chic - Chic, Sister Sledge. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. C'est Chic is the second studio album by American band Chic, released on Atlantic Records in 1978. C'est Chic includes the band's classic hit Le Freak, which topped the US Hot 100 chart, US R&B, and US Club Play in October 1978, selling six million copies in the US alone and is to date both Atlantic Records' and parent company Warner Music's best-selling single ever a record it's held for nearly 30 years. C'est Chic also contains follow-up single I Want Your Love 5 R&B, No. 7 Pop February 17, 1979 and the track that has si. C'est Chic - Chic. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and for Chic Organization LTD. In association with Mark Kreiner & Tom Cossie MK Productions 1978 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Made in Germany. Codice a barre e altri identificatori. Barcode Printed: 0 7567-81552-2 2. Barcode Scanned: 075678155222. Label Code: LC 0121. Price Code France: CA 835. C'est Chic is the second studio album by American R&B band Chic, released on Atlantic Records on August 11, 1978. C'est Chic includes the bands classic hit Le Freak, which topped the US Hot 100 chart, US R&B, and US Club Play in October 1978 It sold six million copies in the US alone and is to date both Atlantic Records' and parent company Warner Musics best-selling single ever a record its held for 35 years. Cest Chic Q&A